Our Vision ‘Aspire Believe Care’
“Let your light shine” Matthew 5:16
At The Curzon Church of England Primary School, we ASPIRE to be the best we can be and reach our full potential. We BELIEVE in our abilities to learn and flourish together. We CARE for one another as the Curzon family.
Our vision is underpinned by our school’s core values of, Friendship, Forgiveness, Perseverance, Respect, Truthfulness and Compassion. Individuals flourish in a school which is a safe, respectful and welcoming Christian community
Our aims are to provide a safe learning environment for both pupils and staff; to ensure that every child reaches their true potential by being inspired and motivated to learn; to ensure that Christian values of are followed and to foster the fact that every child matters within the learning community and the wider community.
- All school staff, governors and parents work in partnership for the benefit of all pupils.
- Teachers and support staff enable all pupils to achieve their full potential as independent lifelong learners.
- Our broad and balanced curriculum promotes challenge, enabling all pupils to make a positive contribution to their own achievement.
- We foster strong links with St Paul's Church and the community and encourage children to be responsible citizens.
- We encourage initiative within a happy, healthy and safe environment where all achievement is valued and celebrated.
SIAM’s is the Statutory Inspection of Anglican and Methodist Schools. The SIAM’s report can be found here.